1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
3. The Promotion commences on Sunday, 24th April 2016 at 9am and closes on Wednesday, 27th April 2016 at 11:59pm.
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants must visit www.harveynorman.com.au/A-LeagueGrandFinalSeason11 and complete an entry form with their name, address, daytime telephone number and tell us in 25 words or less “What was the most heart stopping moment of this Hyundai A-League Season?”
5. One entry per person only.
6. There is one (1) Major Prize. The Major Prize is one (1) Fitbit Charge HR and Aria Scale valued and one (1) Double Pass Category B tickets to the Hyundai A-League Grand Final on the 1st May 2016 valued at approximately $465 (“Major Prize”).
7. There are nine (9) Runner Up Prizes. The runner up prize is (1) Double Pass Category B Tickets to the Hyundai A-League Grand Final on the 1st May 2016 valued at approximately $100. (“Runner Up Prizes”).
8. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. No Travels costs or accommodation are included in the prizes and are the winners responsibility.
10. Judging for the Prizes will take place at Harvey Norman Promotions Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Thursday, 28th April 2016 at 12pm.
11. Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Draw (“Winners”).
12. Winners will be notified in writing within five (5) working days of the Draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
14. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
15. Winners details will be published in www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements .
16. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
17. All tickets will be e-tickets. Therefore entrants will need an email address to receive the tickets
18. The Prize will be forfeited if unclaimed. All tickets will be e-tickets. Therefore entrants will need an email address to receive the tickets
19. Prizes are awarded subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers, including the Hyundai A-League ticketing conditions and terms of admission (see footballaustralia.com.au)
20. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
22. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
23. Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
24. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
25. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
26. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
27. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
28. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
29. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.