AEG 60cm SoftGrip Stainless Steel Built-under DishwasherF87782M0P 7332543384143
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Loading...Delivery is not available for this product. Please order online and pick up in store.
The AEG 60cm SoftGrip Stainless Steel Built-under Dishwasher provides a gentle but thorough clean for your more delicate items, and still has the power to blast away resilient stains, delivering an efficient wash all round, with an inverter motor to ensure low noise levels.
- AEG's 60cm Built-under Dishwasher offers an exceptional glass care thanks to its glass program setting. Coupled with SoftGrip and SoftSpikes, glassware is thoroughly cleaned with minimised risk of scratching or breaking.
- An improved design uses inverter motor technology to produce a super quiet wash of only 40 dB(A) when the ExtraSilent program is initiated.
- A ProClean double rotating satellite spray arm ensures maximum water coverage, while ProZone technology allows you to load the AEG 60cm SoftGrip Stainless Steel Built-under Dishwasher with both delicate and durable items at the same time and still achieve a high quality clean.
- Sensorlogic lets you auto program the AEG 60cm SoftGrip Stainless Steel Built-under Dishwasher based on the readings of multiple sensors, helping save time, water, and electricity with each wash.
- With XXL design offering 4 extra centimetres of internal height, the AEG SoftGrip Stainless Steel Dishwasher can handle oddly shaped items with greater ease when compared with other dishwashing systems.
|Product Type||Built-in Dishwashers|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||289|
|Star Ratings||3.5 Stars|
|Number of Spray Arms||3|
|Water Efficiency||4.5 Stars|
|Control Type||Electronic, Touch Controls|
|Adjustable Basket Height||Top Basket|
|Product Height (cm)||81.8|
|Product Width (cm)||59.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||57.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||60|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.