Arts Music AM1010 Viola OutfitAM1010VLA 0640206967525
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
The world of music is an exciting one, filled with creativity, learning and a sense of achievement. Now, students and beginners can enter that world thanks to the Arts Music AM1010 Viola Outfit. Manufactured to exceptionally high standards with superior materials and outstanding workmanship, this beautifully crafted instrument delivers exceptional tone and performance.
- The AM1010 Viola features an adjustable chinrest with attachable shoulder rest for superb comfort.
- Fitted with non-slip Wittner FineTune pegs and Wittner Ultralight tailpiece.
- The master-fitted Chevalet Despiau bridge is strung with Warchal Brilliant strings.
- Progressive fittings complement the shaded patina to produce a uniquely striking instrument.
- Manufactured with care by Arts Music, which was established by Australian violin maker Paul Davies in the early 1990s to create quality copies of traditional models.
- Suitable for ages 12+.
- This instrument is shipped in a "bridge down" position to keep it safe in transit. Your music teacher can easily show you how to set the bridge, or you can do it yourself by following the DFMI Stringing Guide below.
|Product Height (cm)||68|
|Product Width (cm)||24|
|Product Depth (cm)||10|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions