Asics GT-1000 2 Youth Running ShoesC349N-5905-015, C349N-5905-035, C349N-5905-050, C349N-5905-060
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Enjoy the comfort of running with a shoe that can keep up. The Asics GT-1000 2 Youth Running Shoes feature effective cushioning made from materials with different density along the midsole to help prevent excessive wear! These shoes feature reflective material along the sides that enhance visibility under poor light, this shoe comes with a removable sockliner for medical orthotic.
- 3M SCOTCHLITE -; A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR - ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber is a tough rubber compound used at the heavy contact areas of the outsole. Helps to reduce excessive wear.
- DUOMAX - A proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
- GEL (REARFOOT & FOREFOOT) CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- PLUS3 - 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accomodate a medical orthotic.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - A moulded component under the mid-foot area/arch. Provides strength and stability without the loss of flexibility, and in combination with the contoured midsole, helps to control torsion.
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.