Atelier 1/4 Student Cello OutfitAT14VLC1 0640206967204
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Aspiring string players can immerse themselves in the world of the cello thanks to this skilfully crafted Atelier 1/4 Student Cello Outfit. This quarter-sized cello is hand-carved from aged maple and spruce, and is equipped with adjustable ebony fittings, built-in tuners, and tailpiece. Also included are a padded bag, Brazilwood bow and rosin.
- The cello comes complete with Brazilwood bow with round stick and imitation whalebone lapping, padded bag and rosin.
- The fingerboard, pegs, and end button of this Atelier instrument are all made from ebony.
- The back, sides and neck have been hand-carved from aged maple. The top is a hand-carved aged spruce.
- The tailpiece has convenient built-in tuners.
- Fitted with French bridge and Sensicore strings for outstanding tone and sounds. It also has stylish inlaid purfling.
- Suitable for ages 6+.
- This instrument is shipped in a "bridge down" position to keep it safe in transit. Your music teacher can easily show you how to set the bridge, or you can do it yourself by following the DFMI Stringing Guide below.
|Product Height (cm)||104|
|Product Width (cm)||37|
|Product Depth (cm)||15|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 5 Years Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 04/12/2016.
- 50 Months Instalment Interest Free - Equal With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2016.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2016.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .