Atelier 14" Student Viola OutfitAT14VLA1
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Pre-Christmas Delivery Cut-Offs: Metro - 15th Dec / Regional - 12th Dec / Remote - 10th Dec
Develop your passion for music with the Atelier 14" Student Viola Outfit. Crafted with care from maple, it combines a beautiful design with full and rich tones. Also included are a padded case, Brazilwood bow and rosin, making it the ideal set for aspiring string players.
- The Atelier 14" Student Viola has all-ebony fittings.
- Set comes with viola, Brazilwood bow with round stick and imitation whalebone lapping, and a padded case.
- The back, sides and neck have been hand-carved from aged maple. The top is a hand-carved aged spruce.
- The tailpiece has convenient built-in tuners.
- Brilliant responsive tone.
- This Atelier viola is fitted with French bridge and Sensicore strings for outstanding tone and sounds. It also has stylish inlaid purfling.
- Suitable for ages 8+.
- This instrument is shipped in a "bridge down" position to keep it safe in transit. Your music teacher can easily show you how to set the bridge, or you can do it yourself by following the DFMI Stringing Guide below.
|Product Height (cm)||58|
|Product Width (cm)||20|
|Product Depth (cm)||8|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions