Baby Studio Small Swaddle Pouch - IvoryRA1301 9312321013012
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
If your newborn likes to feel cosy, warm and secure, and is still lying with their legs up and arms snuggled under their chins, then the Baby Studio Small Swaddle Pouch in Ivory is the perfect sleep-time accessory. Recommended for use with babies aged 0 to 4 months, or weighing 3.2kg to 5.4kg with a height of 45 to 55cm, it’s made from 95% cotton with 5% Elastane and offers a comfortable sleep for your little one. It also prevents face scratching and eliminates the risk of potentially dangerous loose blankets covering your baby’s face.*
- The Baby Studio Small Swaddle Pouch is a comfortable, flexible and more convenient version of the traditional swaddle, thanks to an easy-to-use two-directional zipper that provides easy access, and its 95% cotton/5% elastane blend.
- This Baby Studio pouch allows your baby some freedom of movement, but keeps them snug and secure enough that there is a reduced risk of them startling themselves when they move.
- Once your baby starts to wriggle their arms and disturb themselves (but hasn’t yet begun to roll) during nap times, Baby Studio recommends transitioning to the Baby Studio Swaddle Wrap. Please note: as soon as baby begins moving and rolling, swaddling must be stopped immediately.
- Recommended for use with babies aged 0 to 4 months, or weighing 3.2kg to 5.4kg with a height of 45 to 55cm.
- *Please note: all blankets and other items within your baby’s sleeping environment must be removed to avoid suffocation.
|Categories||Swaddles & Wraps|
|Product Height (cm)||55cm|
|Product Width (cm)||20cm|
|Product Depth (cm)||6cm|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.