Belling 110cm Richmond Dual Fuel Freestanding Oven - CreamBR1100DFCRNGLP 9420033203789
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Prepare food for the whole family with this 110cm Richmond Dual Fuel Range Freestanding Oven from Belling, boasting a multifunction main oven and a 7 burner stove top for pure cooking flexibility.
- The electric main oven of the Belling 110cm Richmond Oven features 9 programmable functions for incredible control over what you are cooking.
- Enjoy the space and versatility to prepare whatever dish you like thanks to the Belling Richmond cooker's 7 burner gas hob. It includes a large wok burner, cast iron pan supports and a removable griddle for stove top cooking that's easier than ever.
- The Belling Dual Fuel Range Freestanding Oven’s innovative cooker is hewn from pristine enamel and includes a towel rail, one piece hotplate and a flame safety device to prevent accidents.
- A multiple cooker design gives you space to prepare all kinds of meals simultaneously; whether it's in the fanned electric oven, the separate conventional electric oven and dual circuit grill or on the7 burner stove top.
|Number of Burners / Zones||7|
|Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Safety Features||Flame Failure Cut-Off|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Element/Burner Types||Wok Burner|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
belling 110cm richmond dual fuel freestanding oven - cream is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Awesome stove!!! Hi - i acually bought a slightly different model (Stoves sterling 1100E) but is made by belling. This is a fabulous stove, both ovens work well, heat quickly, the timer function on the multifunction is most useful! I love the induction top. I had ceramic before this and was not sure if induction was going to be a good choice but it's brilliant, if fact i avoid the ceramic plates now because they tend to get dirty because they heat up and bake the marks on whereas the induction ones stay cold and don't mark. I must say I have had to ring Glen Dimplex twice with issues, the first was the ovens would cut out after having been on a while but turns out the cooling fans had become disconnected during transit so the overheating safety switch cut in. They had a repair man out the very same day to fix it. Second time i rang to get advice about cleaning the stainless steel doors as i had noticed some small surface rust and they got back to me within 12 hours saying they would replace all the door skins - totally amazing after sales service would highly recommend them to anyone. Fabulous product brilliant customer support. Well done Glen Dimplex!
Date published: 2012-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by goose52 from great product We purchased this product for its style and versatility, we look forward to many years of great cooking.
Date published: 2017-01-04
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 5 Years Interest Free – With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 25/06/2017.
- 50 Months Interest Free – With Equal Payments. Offer ends 02/07/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 02/07/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .