Belling 110cm Richmond Induction Range Freestanding Cooker - CreamBR1100ICR
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
BONUS $450 EFTPOS Card*
Thanks to the combination of multiple induction cooking zones with versatile oven compartments beneath, the Belling 110cm Richmond Induction Range Freestanding Cooker solidifies its position as a must-have for your modern kitchen.
- The Belling 110cm Richmond Induction Range Freestanding Cooker has 5 cooking zones with slide controls for user convenience.
- A main multifunction oven features 9 options for enhanced flexibility, including fan, conventional, intensive bake, fanned grilling, and browning element.
- The cooker’s 3 secondary oven cavities have dedicated functions: slow cooking for the bottom right; fanned oven and defrost for the top right; and conventional and grill for the top left.
- There’s a built-in child safety lock and overheat pan detection for safe operation of the Belling cooker.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock, Residual Heat Indicators|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Height (cm)||93|
|Product Width (cm)||109.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
BONUS $450 EFTPOS Card*
BONUS EFTPOS CARD : Offer is valid from 30.9.2016 - 30.10.2016. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value. Terms and conditions apply.
Offer ends 30th October 2016 (11004773)
- 50 Months Instalment Interest Free – With Equal Payments. Offer ends 06/11/2016.
- 24 Months Interest Free – No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments until October 2018*. Offer ends 06/11/2016.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances - with No Payments. Offer ends 28/03/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free – No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .