Belling 54cm Mini Richmond Freestanding Range Cooker
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Complete your kitchen with the unique style and flare of the Belling 54cm Mini Richmond Freestanding Range Cooker, a compact yet powerful solution to any cooking situation.
- The Mini Richmond's main compartment has a massive 69L capacity, with 2 shelves and 7 shelf positions, while the top compartment is another 39L for the ultimate in cooking space versatility.
- With the option for fan-forced cooking in the primary cavity, and full or half grilling in the top cavity, the Belling Range Cooker is a versatile unit in the kitchen.
- A wok burner, two medium hobs, and one auxiliary burner, all gas fuelled and convertible to LPG, make for a variety of different cooking options.
- A stylish and bold White finish along with a retro aesthetic makes the Belling 54cm Mini Richmond a point of interest in any kitchen.
- Convenient and safe features such as an easy-to-clean enamel interior finish, flame failure cut-off, and programmable timer make the Mini Richmond Cooker suitable for any lifestyle.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Model||BR54DFB, BR54DFR, BR54DFW, BR54DFC|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||LPG, Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||108L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Element/Burner Types||2 x Medium Burners, Auxiliary Burner, Wok Burner|
|Product Height (cm)||93|
|Product Width (cm)||54.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 60 Months Interest Free – With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 20/07/2017.
- 4 Years Interest Free – With Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 06/08/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 06/08/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .