Belling 600mm Induction Freestanding CookerFSI60MFTS 5052263037052
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
A perfect fit for most kitchens, the Belling 600mm Induction Freestanding Cooker is a great way to update your cooking capabilities and modernise the look of your kitchen. With 9 different functions and a generous capacity, this freestanding cooker from Belling is a truly versatile kitchen appliance.
- 9 unique functions for all your cooking needs including: fanned or conventional oven, intensive bake, base heat and fan, full/half grill, fan grill, defrost, top heat and base heat.
- With a generous 69L capacity, 2 oven shelves and 12 potential shelf positions, the Belling 600mm Induction Freestanding cooker offers superior flexibility.
- The 39L top cavity can be used as a conventional oven and a full/half grill.
- Modernise the way you use your cooktop with this Belling freestanding cooker’s 4-hob induction cooktop.*
- With pan detection, an overheat sensor and safety shutdown, the induction cooktop included with this freestanding cooker offers superior safety compared to older styles of cooktop.
*Some cookwares will not be suitable for use with induction cooktops. For more information please consult your cookware packaging or owner’s manual.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||69L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Height (cm)||90|
|Product Width (cm)||60|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
BONUS $90 EFTPOS Card via redemption
Offer is valid from 28th July – 27th August 2017. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value.
- 50 Months Interest Free - With Equal Payments. Offer ends 28/08/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .