Bosch 90cm Series 8 5 Zone Induction CooktopPIV975DC1E 4242002838854
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Add cutting-edge convenience to your daily cooking with the Bosch 90cm Series 8 5 Zone Induction Cooktop. Featuring 5 cooking zones in total, the cooker can accommodate a variety of pot and pan sizes for a wide range of dishes.
- The Bosch 90cm Series 8 5 Zone Induction Cooktop features DirectSelect Premium touch controls, providing easy selection of cooking zones and settings.
- Each of the induction cooker’s cooking zones can be turned off after a set time through their timers’ switch-off functionality.
- The cooktop’s PowerBoost and ShortBoost functions can provide additional power to the induction zones for faster heating.
- Thanks to the Bosch cooktop’s PerfectFry sensor and 5 automatic frying programs, you’re assured of great frying results every time.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock, Residual Heat Indicators|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||91.6|
|Product Depth (cm)||52.7|
|Product Height (cm)||5.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
bosch 90cm series 8 5 zone induction cooktop is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bronwyn BR from Beyond expectations! I purchased this item just on a month ago and I am amazed by how sensitive the controls are. Having always been partial to a gas cooker I somewhat reluctantly decided to go with a Bosch Induction cooktop due to the reviews and promises of the touch like controls and sensitive heating adjustments - similar to gas. The Bosch product also looked sleek and professional. Well let me tell you I am a convert!! Truly amazing.
Date published: 2017-04-28
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 60 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 28/05/2017.
- 50 Months Interest Free – With Equal Payments. Offer ends 01/06/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 02/07/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .