Speedo is one of the most recognisable sports brands in the world and perhaps the most famous of all swimwear brands. It offers a wide range of products for swimmers of all ages and proficiencies, including swimsuits designed to increase athletic performance and reduce recovery times.
The Speedo swimwear range includes models that are perfect for a day at the beach, an afternoon by the pool or an intensive training session. Finding the right pair for you is invariably dependent on whether you swim recreationally, competitively or as part of a fitness regime.
- Speedo jammers are ideal for those who swim competitively. Their muscle compressing, form-fitting shape reduces drag and can help increase blood flow through the legs without restricting movement.
- If you are an avid sunbaker, or if you wear your bathers underneath your clothes when heading to the water, you may find a pair of swimming briefs caters for your need. Briefs are also ideal for training as they produce minimal drag.
- If you are the get-up-and-go type, you might be best suited to a pair of Speedo swimming shorts. Made from quick drying materials, these versatile bathers mean you don’t need to carry a change of clothes to the beach or the pool.
Speedo junior swimwear products can help your child get the right start when they are learning to swim or beginning to swim competitively. Built-to-last, they can withstand regular washing and prolonged exposure to fresh, sea and chlorinated water.
- While you may be tempted to buy your kids swimwear with a bit of room to grow into, the reality is that if they are swimming competitively they need a swimsuit that fits perfectly. Added material means more drag, which in turn means slower race times.
- Similarly, if your child is swimming competitively, you might want to consider jammers over briefs. Jammers feature muscle compression properties that can help increase blood flow. This in turn reduces the build-up lactic acid, which causes pain in the muscles.
- If your child is learning to swim, you might wish to get them a pair of goggles. Goggles protect their eyes from the sting of chlorine, meaning they can focus on their technique without distractions.
|Speedo For Men|
|Alpha Size||Fixed Waist||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm/inch)|
|Speedo For Women|
|Alpha Size||Bust (cm/inch)||Waist (cm/inch)||Hip (cm/inch)|
|Boy's Size Chart|
|Alpha Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|Girl's Size Chart|
|Alpha Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm/inch)||Waist (cm/inch)|