Breville The Boss Superblender - SilverBBL910 9312432022361
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
From green smoothies, to nut butters, to frozen desserts, the Breville The Boss Superblender can handle it all and do so with ultra-simple operation.
- Breville's Kinetix Blade ensures no food is left untouched, with a curved blade to match the curved bowl and a long scraping blade to catch every last bit.
- With designated buttons for ice, smoothie, green smoothie, frozen dessert, and soup, The Boss Superblender automatically pulses in various intervals to give you your perfect meal.
- The Superblender's jug is made from shatterproof, BPA free, and lightweight tempered materials, optimised for both durability and functionality.
- The Breville Superblender is able to create up to 50% smaller particles than traditional blenders, allowing for the increased absorption of nutrients.
- Nifty features such as vents to allow for soup steam to escape, backlit LCD display, and 12 variable speeds make The Boss adapt to your cooking needs.
|Number of Speed Settings||12|
|Ice Crushing Function||Yes|
|Jug/Bowl Capacity (L)||2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||84|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
breville the boss superblender - silver is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by KSss from don't do it I would avoid this blender. I bought it for 2 reasons. First it was on sale with a $200 'cash back' offer. Except to get the offer you need to agree to terms and conditions that include the right for Breville to send your personal information overseas. Wow. Also you need to retain the barcode. So if you throw out the box, tough luck kiddo! What a joke. Second this is a loud blender. I mean really loud. No wonder the rep in the store didn't want to test it and there is no decibel info on the web site. Having been a long time Breville fan I am disappointed that the company would not transparent in the areas of noise and special offers. Not a good look and unfortunately reduces my overall confidence in the brand.
Date published: 2015-05-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by suem from supberb blender I bought this about 6 weeks ago & have used it almost every day to make smoothies, green smoothies & puree soups. It breaks down all kinds of fruit & vegetables to a very smooth consistency.
Date published: 2014-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tops from Powerful and wonderful Winter soups so easy and cheap also washes itself!
Date published: 2015-06-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoozieB from Complete Satisfaction The Boss is a fantastic blender that has delivered on every trial I've put it through. Mix, Chop, blend, puree, mill - it does it all. I was pleasantly surprised with the cookbook recipes and have especially enjoyed the soups. I even feel better and healthier from eating more fresh food, and this blender makes meals super quick! My husband who initially was reluctant to spend a higher price for a blender is now a real fan and commented on the great quality.
Date published: 2015-07-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by SpamNix from Love this blender the more I use it. Beautiful to look at, simple to use, but really an appliance you need to get to know over time to really use it to its full potential. Love all the features, especially the self-clean. It's a big purchase but I now use it almost every day.
Date published: 2015-05-13
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions