Event 5 - Teresa Cutter & Smeg
As a chef, nutritionist, author and fitness trainer, Teresa shares her knowledge of food and fitness as one of Australia’s leading authorities on healthy living via her The Healthy Chef website, cooking classes, recipes, books and wholefood range. Teresa cooks with Smeg and is dedicated to getting people cooking their own food and eating healthier to live better lives.
Date: Wednesday 30th November
Time: 6:30pm-8:00pm, Canapes and drinks will be served
Address: Harvey Norman® Bundall, 29-45 Ashmore Road, Bundall
Harvey Norman Bundall 5 Months of Food – Teresa Cutter for Smeg Promotion (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. This Promotion is held at Harvey Norman Bundall, 29-45 Ashmore Road, Bundall QLD 4217. (“Store”).
3. The Promotion commences on Thursday, 27th October 2016 at 9am and closes on Tuesday, 22nd November 2016 at 5:30pm.
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete an entry form with their name, address, daytime telephone number and tell us in 25 words or less “why you wish to win a spot at our exclusive event featuring Teresa Cutter”? And place it in the Store’s entry box or online at http://www.harveynorman.com.au/bundallcooking .
5. One entry per person only.
6. Winners are determined at random.
7. There are twenty-five (25) Minor Prizes. The minor prize is one (1) double pass to attend the Teresa Cutter for Smeg Event at Harvey Norman Bundall on Wednesday, 30th November 2016 at 6:30pm (“the Prize”).
8. Minor prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. Minor prizes must be taken on Wednesday, 30th November 2016 2016 at 6:30pm. (“the Minor Prize”)
10. The Minor Prize draw will take place at Harvey Norman Bundall, 29-45 Ashmore Road, Bundall QLD 4217 on Wednesday, 23rd November 2016 at 9am.
11. Minor prize winners will be notified by phone on Wednesday, 23rd November 2016 (“Winners”).
12. Minor prize winners will automatically be entered into the Major Prize draw.
13. There is one (1) major prize. The Major Prize is a Smeg small appliance package including: one (1) Smeg SMF01 Stand Mixer valued at $799; one (1) Smeg BLF01 Smeg Blender valued at $299; one (1) Smeg KLF01 Kettle valued at $199; one (1) Smeg TSF02 4 Slice Toaster valued at 199 and one (1) Teresa Cutter Cookbook Collection valued at $99.95. (“the Major Prize”).
14. The Major Prize is valued at $1,595.95
15. The winner will be asked to provide a colour preference for the Appliance Package, however colour is subject to availability. The Promoter will endeavour to provide the winner’s colour preference, however this cannot be guaranteed. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer with an alternative offer of equal or greater value.
16. The Major Prize must be redeemed by 31st January 2017.
17. The Major Prize will be delivered to an Australian residential address. Should the winner not be home at the time of attempted delivery, additional re-delivery costs may be incurred.
18. The Major prize draw will take place at Harvey Norman Bundall, 29-45 Ashmore Road, Bundall QLD 4217 on Wednesday, 30th November 2016 at 7:30pm
19. The Major Prize winner will be announced in store on Wednesday, 30th November 2016.
20. The Major Prize winner must be present at the time of the draw to claim the prize.
21. If the Winner does not claim their Prize within 5 minutes of being announced. Then a redraw will take place until a Winner has been determined.
22. The Promoter and the Store reserve the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
23. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
24. Winner’s details will be published on Friday, 2nd December 2016 at http://www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements.
15. The Promoter and the Store reserve the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
26. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
28. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prize changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prize is awarded.
29. Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
30. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
31. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
32. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor and used by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
33. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
34. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
35. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
37. The Promoter is Cavalect Pty Ltd ACN 600 337 997, trading as Harvey Norman Electrics Bundall, 29-45 Ashmore Road, Bundall QLD 4217. Telephone Number 07 5570 0299 (“Promoter”).
38. The Franchisee is Cavalect Pty Ltd ACN 600 337 997 trading as Harvey Norman Electrics Bundall (“Franchisee”).
39. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisee and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.