Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM LensEF70-300IS 4960999272368
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM lens features advanced 3-stop Image Stabilizer (IS) technology, making it the ideal choice for telephoto zoom when shooting in lowlight or slow shutter speeds.
- The powerful yet reasonably priced EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM will appeal to nature and sports photographers looking to achieve sharper images when shooting handheld. Focal length translates to approx. 112-480mm equivalent in 35mm film format when fitted to cameras with APS-C size sensors.
- The EF 70-300mm telephoto lens features Canon's 3-stop Image Stabilizer (IS). Ideal for handheld photography, low-light conditions, fast paced scenes and for shooting from moving vehicles, Canon’s Image Stabilizer allows photographers to use shutter speeds up to 3-stops slower with no perceptible increase in image blur. For stabilized panning, IS Mode 2 only corrects for unwanted vertical shake by switching off IS in the horizontal direction. IS switches off automatically when the camera is mounted on a tripod.
- A UD (ultra-low dispersion) glass lens element corrects chromatic aberration to achieve high resolution and contrast throughout the zoom range without colour fringing on subject outlines. Only lead free glass is used in the lens construction.
- A circular barrel aperture helps to create an attractive, even background blur when isolating a subject at large apertures.
- The lens's micro USM motor uses ultra-sonic frequency vibrations to drive rapid auto-focus with near-silent operation. Good holding torque ensures there is no overshoot. A high speed CPU and optimised AF algorithm contribute to AF speed literally faster than the human eye.
|Lens Range||70 - 300mm|
|Product Width (cm)||7.65|
|Product Depth (cm)||14.28|
|Product Height (cm)||7.65|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions