Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Tuesday, 1st May 2012 at 9.00am AEST and closes on Sunday, 20th May 2012 at 11.59pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase any Lady GaGa mobile accessory from a Harvey Norman Franchise (“Franchise”) or at http://www.harveynorman.com.au during the promotional period. Entrants must go to http://www.harveynorman.com.au/promos/win-lady-gaga, and complete the entry form with their full name, email address, invoice number and daytime telephone number.
4. Entrants must retain a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
5. Entrants must be 18 years of age and over to enter the Promotion.
6. Winners are determined at random
7. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion to win the Prize.
8. There are twelve (12) Prizes in total. The Prize is one (1) Double Pass to the Lady GaGa Born This Way Ball 2012. There are three (3) Double Passes to the Brisbane Concert at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on Saturday, 16th June 2012 valued at $320; Three (3) Double Passes to the Melbourne Concert at Rod Laver Arena on Sunday, 1st July 2012 valued at $320; Three (3) Double Passes to the Perth Concert at Burswood Dome on Sunday, 8th July 2012 valued at $366.10; And three (3) Double Passes to the Sydney Concert at All Phones Arena on Sunday, 24th June 2012 valued at $320
9. The total value of the Prize is $3,978.30
10. The draw for the Prizes will take place at 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Monday, 21st May 2012 at midday AEST (“Draw”).
11. The Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash in part or in whole.
12. The Winners of the Prizes will be notified by phone on Monday, 21st May 2012, advised in writing and their details published on www.harveynorman.com.au Wednesday, 23rd May 2012 (“Winners”).
13. If the Prize is not claimed by Monday, 11th June 2012 the prize will be deemed unclaimed and a redraw will take place.
14. The draw for the unclaimed Prizes will take place at 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Tuesday, 12th June 2012 at midday.
15. The winner of the unclaimed Prize draw will be contacted by phone, advised in writing and their details published at www.harveynorman.com.au News on Wednesday, 13th June 2012.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
18. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
20. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
21. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winner or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control subject to regulatory authorities.
22. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
23. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
24. The Promoter is Generic Publications. ABN 35 104 215 241. 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 (“Promoter”).
25. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchise and their Related Entities and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
26. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/12/03216, ACT Permit Number: TP 12/01486