Harvey Norman Play to Win a PlayStation Vita Promotion 3 (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Friday, 9th of March 2012 at 9am AEDST and closes on Monday, 12th March 2012 at 11:59pm AEDST (“Promotional Period”).
3. No purchase is required to enter. One entry per person.
4. The Promotion is open to Australian Residence only
5. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to http://www.facebook.com/HarveyNormanAU, click on the Like button and complete the entry form with their full name, email address and daytime telephone number and choose one correct answer from several possible answers given. All entrants choosing the correct answer then go into a prize draw, where the winner(s) are drawn by chance.
6. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Promotion to win the Prize.
7. There are two (2) Prizes. The Prize is one (1) PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi valued at $348 (“the Prize”).
8. The total value of the Prizes is $696
9. The Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. If the Winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian must accompany the Winner when the Prize is taken.
11. Winner is determined at random.
12. The draw for the Prize will take place at B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Tuesday, 13th 2012 at midday (“Draw”).
13. The winner will be contacted by phone, email and their details published on Facebook on Tuesday, 13th March 2012. (“Winner”).
14. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants as required (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding the Prize.
16. The draw for the unclaimed Prize will take place at B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Tuesday, 26th June 2012 at midday (“Second Draw Winner”).
17. The winner of the unclaimed Prize draw will be contacted by phone, email and published on Facebook on Tuesday, 26th June 2012.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners’ name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
19. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
20. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
21. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition.
24. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241. 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 (“Promoter”).
25. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, Franchises and their related entities and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
26. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/12/01772 ACT Permit Number: TP 12/00734