HARVEY NORMAN WIN AN EXCLUSIVE NEW SEASON COLOUR PACK PROMOTION (“Promotion”) Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Thursday, 17th July 2014 at 9am AEST and closes on Sunday, 27th July 2014 at 11pm AEST.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to www.harveynorman.com.au/colourpackpromo, complete an entry form with their name, address, daytime telephone number, favourite colour (red, white, copper or aquamarine) and tell us in 25 words or less “what’s your personality in the kitchen”?
4. The promotion is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
5. One entry per person.
6. There are five (5) Prizes. Each Prize is one (1) Colour Pack consisting of: one (1) Trent & Steele Kettle in either red (TS868R), white (TS868PW), aquamarine (TS868T) or copper (TS868H) valued at $109; one (1) Trent & Steele 4-slice toaster in either red (TS3012PR), white (TS3012PW), aquamarine (TS3012T) or copper (TS3012PH) valued at $149; and one (1) cook book from the following titles: Antonio Carluccio’s Simple Cooking valued at $36.56, Chin Chin The Book: Recipes by Benjamin Cooper valued at $49.95, COI Stories & Recipes by Daniel Patterson valued at $59.95, A Work in Progress Journal, Recipes and Snapshots by Rene Redzepi valued at $75, First Vintage: Wine in Colonial New South Wales by Julie McIntyre valued at $49.99. The Promoter will randomly allocate one of the five cookbooks to each of the Winners (“the Prize”).
7. The total value of the Prize is up to $333.00.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
10. Judging for the Prizes will take place at Harvey Norman, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West, NSW 2140 on Wednesday, 30th July 2014 at 3pm AEST.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Judging will be based on the originality and creative merit of the entry.
13. Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the judges’ decision (“Winners”).
14. Winners will be notified in writing within five (5) working days of the judges’ decision.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification, including proof of age and identity, prior to awarding a Prize.
16. Winners’ details will be published in The Australian on Friday, 8th August 2014.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners’ names and/or photographs for publicity purposes.
18. Winners will receive their Prize within fourteen (14) days of the judges’ decision via courier delivery.
19. The judging for any unclaimed prizes will take place at Harvey Norman, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Thursday, 13th November 2014 at 3pm (“Unclaimed Prize”).
20. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
22. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
23. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
24. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
25. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants, and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
26. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor and used by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
27. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
28. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winners.
29. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by SurveyMonkey Inc and their affiliates in the United States and used by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor and/or Survey Monkey Inc for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
30. If an entrant does not provide their personal information, the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
32. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 (“Promoter”).
33. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.