D-Link Wireless AC1900 Dual Band Cloud RouterDIR-880L 790069404498
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Connect your entire household with the feature-rich, easy-to-use D-Link Wireless AC1900 Dual Band Cloud Router, and get all of your devices operating at blazing fast speeds.
- Dual band technology allows the D-Link Router to transfer across both 2.4GHz and 5GHz, so your HD streaming won’t be interrupted by everyday smart device use when put on their appropriate bands.
- With ultra fast AC1900 connectivity, and beam forming technology that focuses the signal on your device, you’ll experience faster speeds with fewer drop-outs.
- The mydlink SharePort allows you to plug a USB storage device into the appropriate port and use it as personal Cloud storage.
- Four (4x) Gigabit Ethernet ports, a USB 3.0, and a USB 2.0 connection gives you access to a variety of high-speed options to fully connect your household.
- Three external, high-powered antenna give the D-Link AC1900 Dual Band Router the ultimate coverage, ensuring every corner of your house has signal.
|No. Ethernet Ports||4|
|LED's||Internet, LAN, Power, USB, WAN, WPS|
|Security Protocol||WPA, WPA2, WPS|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4, 5|
|Connectivity||Ethernet, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Wireless|
|Product Height (cm)||4.72|
|Product Width (cm)||24.69|
|Product Depth (cm)||19.05|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.