1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Monday, 4th July 2016 at 12am and closes on Monday, 1st August 2016 at 11:59pm.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to http://harveynorman.com.au/delonghi-comp and complete an entry form with their full name, email address and daytime telephone number and tell us in 25 words or less “How does colour bring your kitchen to life”.
4. One entry per person per transaction only.
5. There are four (4) prizes packs. Each prize pack contains one (1) Delonghi Icona Elements Kettle (in either blue, red, beige or white) valued at $149 and one (1) Delonghi Icona Elements 2 Slice Toaster (in either blue, red, beige or white) valued at $149 One (1) prize pack in each colour will be given away. (“the Prize”).
6. The total value of the Prize packs is $1,192.
7. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
9. Judging for the Prize will take place at Harvey Norman Head Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Wednesday, 3rd August 2016 at 12pm (“Draw”).
10. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Judging will be based on creative merit
12. Winners will be notified by phone within five (5) working days of the Draw (“Winners”).
13. Winners will be notified in writing within ten (10) working days of the Draw.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
15. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
16. Winners details will be published at https://www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Thursday, 4th August 2016
17. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
18. Winners will receive their Prize within fourteen (14) days of the Draw via delivery.
19. Judging for any unclaimed prizes will take place at Harvey Norman Head Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140on Monday, 27th November 2016 at 12pm.
20. Winners of the unclaimed prizes will be contact by phone, in writing and their details published athttps://www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Wednesday, 30th November 2016.
21. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
23. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
24. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
25. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
26. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
27. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor and used by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
28. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
29. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter, the Franchisees and to Domayne for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
30. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
32. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6026 (“Promoter”).
33. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman” or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
34. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.