Eko Duo Mini EQ Acoustic Guitar - Natural6217140
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
From the brand that has been providing quality Italian design since 1959 comes the Eko Duo Mini EQ Acoustic Guitar in Natural. A stylish instrument with a compact build, mahogany construction and satin-finish neck, it’s easily transportable, and well-suited to fingerstyle players and those with smaller hands. With smooth white bindings and a satin-finish neck contrasted against a glossy body, this is a timeless option for those who take their music seriously.
- The Eko Duo Mini EQ Acoustic Guitar in Natural features a dreadnought shape with straight cutaway, and a satin-finish neck contrasted against a glossy body.
- Its compact shape, mahogany construction and satin-finish neck make this guitar well-suited to fingerstyle playing.
- The Eko G03 preamp system makes this Eko instrument a good choice for live performances. The Eko preamp has an onboard tuner, which incorporates volume, bass, middle, treble and phase control, plus an ea sy-to-read LED tuner with mute/tune function.
- This Eko acoustic guitar has been painted with aniline paint to deepen its mahogany grain.
- Its smaller size makes it easy to transport and means it’s well-suited to small hands.
|Product Type||Acoustic Guitars|
|Product Height (cm)||91|
|Product Width (cm)||39.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||11.3|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.