EKO Ranger VI VR Acoustic Guitar - Natural06217118
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Pre-Christmas Delivery Cut-Offs: Metro - 15th Dec / Regional - 12th Dec / Remote - 10th Dec
With its first edition released in 1962, the EKO Ranger VI VR Acoustic Guitar is considered the rebirth of the J54, an iconic folk guitar that saw immediate success due to its style, playability and price. Featuring a bolt-on neck, adjustable aluminium bridge saddle and mahogany construction, even beginners will enjoy playing on this vintage reissue.
- The Eko Ranger VI VR Acoustic Guitar features the signature bolt-on neck, adjustable aluminium bridge saddle and zero fret that were first seen on the original version.
- The back and sides are made from solid mahogany, known for producing warm tones. It also has a reinforced spruce top and rosewood fingerboard.
- Its orange-stain top resembles the original.
- Flat neck, reminiscent of electric guitar necks.
- EKO Guitars: Italian design since 1959.
|Product Height (cm)||104|
|Product Width (cm)||56|
|Product Depth (cm)||11|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.