EKO TRI Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar - Natural06217083
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
From the brand that has been providing quality Italian design since 1959 comes the Eko TRI Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar in Natural, a beautifully designed traditional folk guitar with all the characteristics that first made dreadnought so popular. Masterfully combining form and function thanks to its great sound quality and attractive design elements, it’s the ideal choice for those who take their music seriously.
- The Eko TRI Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar in Natural boasts the kind of sound quality typically provided by more expensive guitars.
- It has a solid spruce top in addition to mahogany sides and back.
- With a rosewood fingerboard, a TRI logo inlay at the 12th fret and an Italian semi-gloss finish, this Eko acoustic instrument looks as impressive as it sounds.
|Product Height (cm)||102|
|Product Width (cm)||46|
|Product Depth (cm)||11.5|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2016.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .