Electrolux 71cm Maxisense Induction CooktopEHI745BA 6937042204339
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Enjoy complete control and precise cooking with the 71cm Maxisense Induction Cooktop from Electrolux, a cooktop that offers touch and slide control for quick and easy adjustments.
- Adjust the heating setting on any of the four zones with the slide of your finger. 14 heat settings for each zone and Stop + Go function provides you with flexible control over your cooking resources.
- Save energy and cook efficiently with 4 x 210mm cooking zones that can deliver up to a maximum of 3,200 Watts. Each induction cooking zone is delineated on the black ceramic surface to ensure you use the electromagnetic induction appropriately.
- Automatic pan recognition ensures that energy is only directed at the contact area of the pan or pot on the cooktop. There is no power wastage, and automatic cut-off to reduces boil over and cooking dry for added safety.
- Your family will be safe with induction technology that only heats contact area on the surface. Residual heat indicators let you know which zones are hot, and a child safety device ensures stray hands do not accidentally start the cooktop.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock, Thermal Overload Protection|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||71|
|Product Depth (cm)||52|
|Product Height (cm)||5.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
electrolux 71cm maxisense induction cooktop is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by FletchMum from A great introduction to induction We are very happy to now cook using induction and this cook top is great. If I'm going to be critical I would say that I wish there was better connection between the cooking zones when using two zone while cooking with large pans. They can easily be 'bumped' out of one of the zones while stirring. We have also found that the feature that senses when a pot has boiled dry and turns off, doesn't happen either. Still very happy with our puchase. It wipes down beautifully, looks as good as the day we got it and heats very quickly.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crafty from induction cooktop Had a new one installed and a week later something dropped on the orner and broke the corner off and put a long crack across. Got another one as I love cooking with this cooktop. Heats water very fast, and like the fact it can be turned up and down at the touch of the slide.
Date published: 2016-11-01
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 8 June 2017. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Two claims per person (with a maximum also of two claim collectively by all persons in any one household) is permitted. Online claims must be received by 11:59pm AEST on Wednesday 28th June 2017 (end of Redemption Period). No claims will be processed after this date. Terms and conditions apply. See full details at: https://www.electrolux.com.au/promotions
- 60 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 28/05/2017.
- 50 Months Interest Free – With Equal Payments. Offer ends 01/06/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 02/07/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .