Epiphone Les Paul 100 Electric Guitar - Vintage SunburstENB-VSCH1 711106260174
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
The Les Paul 100 Electric Guitar from Epiphone is the ample choice for players looking for an affordable yet reliable electric guitar that has the classic look, sound and feel of a Les Paul. This Vintage Sunburst Les Paul 100 is cut to the same specs as Les' 1952 original, offering great value, with everything new that professional guitarists look for in a quality instrument.
- The Epiphone Les Paul 100 Electric Guitar offers great value, as an affordable yet reliable electric guitar with the same classic look, sound and feel of a Les Paul.
- The Les Paul 100 from Epiphone is cut to the same specs as Les' 1952 original, with everything new professional guitarists search for in a quality instrument.
- Suitable for long practices and gigs: the Les Paul 100 all-mahogany body with a maple top is slimmer and lighter than a full size Les Paul, making it easy to carry and hold.
- This Epiphone Electric Guitar still features the classic "Les Paul" scale length of 24.75” with a 1.68” nut width, rosewood fingerboard, and dot inlays.
- The Les Paul 100 Electric Guitar is also available in the following colour: Ebony/Black
|Product Height (cm)||111|
|Product Width (cm)||41|
|Product Depth (cm)||9|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions