Harvey Norman Style Your Device with Colour Promotion (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Monday, 17th February 2014 at 9am AESDT and closes on Friday, 28th February 2014 at 11.59pm AESDT (“Promotional Period”).
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
4. The Promotion is open to residents of Australia Only.
5. One entry per person.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must comment on the “Style you device with colour” post on Facebook and tell us in 25 words or less “How you recharge your battery after a long day?”
7. There are ten (10) Prizes. Each Prize is one (1) Plox Energy Stick Portable Charger valued at $48 (“the Prize”)
8. The total value of the Prize is $480.
9. The Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. Judging for the Prizes will take place at 21a Richmond Road, Homebush West, NSW 2140 on Tuesday, 4th March2014 at 2pm AESDT.
11. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Judging will be based on the creativity of the answers.
13. The winners will be contacted and announced via Facebook on Friday, 7th March 2014 (“Winners”).
14. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants as required (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding the Prize.
16. The Prize will be posted to the Winner at their nominated address within thirty (30) days from the date the Winner confirms with the Promoter a valid mailing address at which to send the Prize.
17. The draw for the unclaimed Prizes will take place at 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Friday, 20th June 2014 at midday (“Second Draw Winner”).
18. The winners of the unclaimed Prize draw will be announced and contacted via Facebook on Friday, 20th June 2014 at midday.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
20. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winner or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
21. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
22. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
24. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition.
25. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241. 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 (“Promoter”).
26. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, Franchises and their related entities and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.