Fellowes Powershred 73Ci Cross-Cut Shredder4601301 043859642540
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Ensure you safely dispose of any sensitive documents, credit cards, or even CD's, in the office with the Fellowes 73Ci Cross-Cut Shredder.
- Able to shred 12 sheets at a time, and with a 23 litre storage bin, the 73Ci Shredder gets the job done quicker and with less frequent emptying.
- Utilising a 4x38mm Cross-Cut shredding, the Fellowes Powershred maintains a security level of P-4, ensuring your sensitive documents are destroyed.
- With a 100% Jam Proof system, the Fellowes Shredder prevents jams from happening rather than having to handle them after the fact.
- SmartSense Technology stops the Shredder's operation when it senses hands touching the paper entry, making the Powershred 73Ci safe to use.
- With an energy saving design, the Fellowes Cross-Cut Shredder will power down after periods of inactivity, and uses less energy even when in use.
|Product Height (cm)||54.0|
|Product Width (cm)||39.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||22.9|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions