Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Friday, 4th November 2016 at 9am, and closes on Sunday 13th November 2016 at 11.59pm.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to www.harveynorman.com.au/ffacupS3 and complete an entry form with their name, address, date of birth, daytime telephone number, email address and tell us in 25 words or less “What was the standout match of the Westfield FFA Cup season and why?"
4. This promotion is open only to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
5. One entry per person only.
6. There is one (1) prize. The prize is one (1) Ultimate Westfield FFA Cup Experience consisting of: ten (10) Category A tickets to the Westfield FFA Cup Final Game on Wednesday, 30th November valued at up to $850; One (1) UE Mega Boom valued at $348 and a money can’t buy experience for ten (10) including stadium tour and the opportunity to watch the teams warm up before the game. (“the Prize”).
7. The location of the game will be held at AAMI Park, Melbourne at Wednesday 30th November 2016.
8. The prize must be taken on Wednesday 30th November, 2016.
9. Travel and transfers are not included and are the responsibility of the Winner.
10. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
12. Judging for the Prize will take place at Harvey Norman Head Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West on Friday, 18th November, 2016 at 12pm (“Judging”).
13. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Judging will be based on the originality and creative merit of the entry.
15. Winner will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Judging (“Winner”).
16. Winner will be notified in writing within two (2) working days of the Judging.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winner provides suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
18. Winners details will be published on Wednesday 23rd November 2016 at http://www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannoucements
19. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
20. Prize will be made available to the Winner within five (5) days of the Judging.
21. The Prize will be forfeited if a Winner cannot be determined.
22. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for the Prize and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
24. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prize changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prize is awarded.
25. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
26. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
27. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
28. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor and used by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
29. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
30. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
31. There may be circumstances where the Promoter, Franchisee or Franchisor may need to disclose personal information that the Promoter, Franchisee or Franchisor may hold about you to a third party overseas ("Overseas Recipients"). This may occur, for example, where the Promoter, Franchisee or Franchisor have a database or server hosted outside Australia or where you are interacting with an application which is based overseas.
32. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
34. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 (“Promoter”).
35. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman” or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
36. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.