Fisher & Paykel 380L ActiveSmart Top Mount Fridge - Right HingeE381TRT3 9415112242292
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Ideal for a family home, this Fisher & Paykel 380L ActiveSmart Top Mount Fridge with right hinge boasts cutting edge ActiveSmart technology, providing efficiency and fresh food for longer.
- The ActiveSmart technology of the Fisher & Paykel 380L Top Mount Fridge offers a range of convenient features to ensure high performance, including door alarms on both the refrigerator and freezer .
- Adaptive defrost means the Fisher & Paykel 380L ActiveSmart Top Mount Fridge will select the best time to defrost based on the current usage. If you are away, it will recognise lower levels of use and defrost less often, using less energy.
- The humidity control system of the Fisher & Paykel 380L ActiveSmart Top Mount Fridge creates the perfect microclimate in each produce bin to keep fruits and vegetables fresher for longer. Control each bin separately to create the optimum moisture level for fruits and veggies.
- The secure glass shelves of the Fisher & Paykel 380L ActiveSmart Top Mount Fridge contain drips and spills, isolating them from the rest of the fridge’s contents.
- This Fisher & Paykel 380L ActiveSmart Top Mount Fridge has a door hinge on the right. A model featuring a door hinge on the left is also available.
|Fridge / Freezer Type||Top Mount Fridges|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Door Open Alarm, Frost Free, Humidity Control System, LED Lighting|
|Freezer Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Door Alarm, Frost Free, LED Lighting|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||396|
|Star Ratings||3 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||159.5|
|Product Width (cm)||63.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||71.5|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
fisher paykel 380l activesmart top mount fridge - right hinge is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by jenn247 from Deceptive I have had one of these fridges for 2 1/2 years now. Was very disappointed to realize that the 380 litre capacity was not a net capacity which is only 346 litres, if that considering the amount of wasted space due to interior curved features and the way the shelves are so small. I would really have liked that extra space it wastes to store more food, because as a health conscious single person, I would prefer something that I could fit more fresh produce into. The freezer design and space is especially disappointing as there is no way I can fit 2 weeks worth of frozen foods for one person in there, so requiring more otherwise unnecessary trips to the supermarket. Now of course, the noise of the motor is becoming unbearable. It was so quiet to start with. And electricity usage is the same as for the much larger 40 year old Westinghouse it replaced. *sighs* Live and Learn, but given the hype about Fisher & Parkel being brand of the year back then, and the "Active Smart" label and the advertised capacity of 380 litres, it shouldn't have been that way. The only redeeming features are that it really does keep things nice and cold, and it is frost-free.
Date published: 2017-05-11
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions