Fisher & Paykel 60cm Induction CooktopCI604CTB1
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Fisher & Paykel’s 60cm Induction Cooktop is easy to use, and provides the features needed by the modern day home chef to prepare excellent meals throughout the week.
- Fisher & Paykel’s 60cm Induction Cooktop has 4 cooking zones, offering different settings to provide flexibility in your cooking. 2 zones run at 2300w, while the others work at 1200w respectively.
- Safety is a key component of the Fisher & Paykel 60cm Induction Cooktop, and features like key lock, pan detection, safety time out, and surface hot indicators all ensure that your safety is never compromised when you use this induction cooktop.
- Soft-touch electronic controls make it easy to operate the Fisher & Paykel 60cm Induction Cooktop and you can set auto-off times for each cooking zone to simplify your time in the kitchen.
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Safety Features||Key Lock, Spill/Overflow Protection|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||53|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Product Height (cm)||5.7|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
BONUS $80 EFTPOS Card*
BONUS EFTPOS CARD : Offer is valid from 30.9.2016 - 30.10.2016. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value. Terms and conditions apply.
Offer ends 30th October 2016 (11004773)
- 50 Months Instalment Interest Free – With Equal Payments. Offer ends 06/11/2016.
- 24 Months Interest Free – No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments until October 2018*. Offer ends 06/11/2016.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances - with No Payments. Offer ends 28/03/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free – No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .