Fisher & Paykel 7kg WashSmart Top Load Washing MachineWA7060G2 9415112932315
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With shorter cycle times and a 1000rpm spin speed, the Fisher & Paykel 7kg WashSmart Top Load Washing Machine ensures that you’ll spend less time doing the laundry and more time doing the things you love. Featuring up to 6 fabric care cycles and SmartTouch controls, this washing machine is able to work smarter and faster.
- The Fisher & Paykel 7kg WashSmart Top Load Washing Machine utilises SmartDrive to replace the many moving parts of conventional washing machines with just three main parts. This means that this washing machine is able to sense each load, use less water and run with less moving parts, leading to a more efficient wash.
- Featuring SmartTouch controls, the Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Washing Machine allows you to access the SmartDrive technology controls through 6 care cycles: Heavy, Delicate, Wool, Allergy and Quick.
- A self-levelling feet system makes the Fisher & Paykel 7kg Washing Machine easy to install while ensuring that the washer stays level. This system helps to keep unbalancing and vibrations to a minimum which also helps keep noise down.
- With a soft close lid, this Fisher & Paykel Top Loading Washing Machine is able to avoid slamming and jamming as the lid is made with kitchen-quality soft close mechanisms.
- This Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine features a flexible finned agitator that helps to ensure less tangling and provides great care for clothes and other delicates.
|Categories||Top Load Washing Machines|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||565kWh|
|Star Ratings||2 Stars|
|Water Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
|Safety Features||Key Lock|
|Automatic Features||Auto Water Level, Controlled Cold Function, Rinse Options, Spin Hold Option, Wash Temperature Controls|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||7|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||60.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||60.0|
|Product Height (cm)||107.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
fisher paykel 7kg washsmart top load washing machine is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JUST from Great machine for families For The WA7060G1 My old F&P washer died after 9 years of use and this new one the Fisher & Paykel 7kg WashSmart Top Load Washing Machine WA7060G1 is so quiet I can`t hear it (its more quite then my kids) it’s a great machine as it gets all the water out of my clothes unlike my last machine and makes washing easier. This is a great machine for families of four. (The G1 Model Is Better Then The G2)
Date published: 2016-11-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by alfi from Easy to use Easy to use & cleans clothing well. Not too noisy either.
Date published: 2017-03-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gwennie76 from Great features. This is my third F&P machine, so quiet I keep listening to make sure it is going. Only had it 1 month but very pleased, best one yet. Miss the spin only for handwashed clothes.
Date published: 2017-04-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Junipper from Simply the best! After 52 years of marriage and several washing machines - This is the best yet. Quick, cleans exceptionally well, wish I had one years ago. Love it.
Date published: 2017-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by BernB from Easy to use and much faster than my old machine. Very happy with this machine, fills very quickly and seems to be gentle on clothes.
Date published: 2017-06-15
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions