Fisher & Paykel Active Smart 614L French Door Refrigerator - Stainless SteelRF610ADUSX5 9415112245057
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
This ActiveSmart fridge from Fisher and Paykel has been designed to maximise space as well as access. Add a touch of chic style with the sleek chrome French doors, and take full advantage of your space with a generous full-extension drawer and storage bins provide ergonomic solutions for freezer items.
- ActiveSmart consists of a microprocessor, interior temperature sensors, independently controlled variable speed fans and multiple air ducts.
- The Humidity Control System, together with the cool and consistent temperature delivered by ActiveSmartTechnology, creates the perfect microclimate in each produce bin. Two humidity control slides offer settings for both fruit and vegetables to retain optimal moisture and freshness.
- Uninterrupted wide-open spaces and numerous shelving options enable easy customisation for different uses. Secure glass shelving contains drips and spills and prevents them from falling on items stored below.
- Alarms on the refrigerator and freezer alert you if the door has been left open. Adaptive defrost means that there is no need for 'holiday mode' settings.
|Fridge / Freezer Type||French Door Fridges|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Bottle Rack, Door Open Alarm, Frost Free, LED Lighting, Temperature Controls|
|Fridge Controls||Touch Controls|
|Freezer Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Adjustable Wire Shelving, Door Alarm, Freezer Bin, Frost Free, LED Lighting, Quick Freeze, Soft Freeze|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||453|
|Star Ratings||3.5 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||179|
|Product Width (cm)||90|
|Product Depth (cm)||69.5|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 5 Years Interest Free – With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 25/06/2017.
- 50 Months Interest Free – With Equal Payments. Offer ends 02/07/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 02/07/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .