Shaved Cucumber, Goat Cheese and Dill Salad
A delicious refreshing salad for all occasions.
350g Lebanese cucumbers
2 tbsp pepitas
2 tbsp sunflower seeds
¼ cup finely chopped red onion
75g goat cheese
1 cup rocket or watercress leaves
1/3 cup dill leaves, picked
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp white balsamic vinegar
Avocado Dressing½ cup avocado flesh
1 tsp lime zest
1 tsp lime juice
- Using the small bowl of the Breville Kitchen Wizz Pro, place all ingredients for the avocado dressing and process (approximately 15 seconds) until a smooth consistency is created.
- Use the large bowl of the Breville Kitchen Wizz Pro and set the Adjustable Slicer to 1.5. Press the whole cucumber through the slicer.
- Arrange half the cucumber slices onto a serving platter or salad bowl, place a few small dollops of the avocado dressing, then top with half the pepitas, sunflower seeds, onion, rocket, dill leaves and crumble over the goats cheese.
- Do the same again to create a lovely second layer in the salad.
- Season with sea salt, black pepper and a drizzle of white balsamic and serve.