Serve with fresh berries.
2 cups self-raising flour
1 3/4 cups milk
1/3 cup caster sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- Secure the stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk and splash guard to your Kenwood kitchen machine.
- Place all ingredients into the stainless steel or glass bowl.
- Using the variable speed control, increase the speed to medium and mix for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Add ¼ cup amounts of batter into the pan. Cook for 1 minute on each side or until golden. Flip and cook for a further 1 minute. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with fresh berries.