Gluten free, Vegan, Dairy free, Sugar free
1 cup linseeds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/4 cup chia seeds
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
125ml filtered water
- Place the linseeds into the Mini Boss To Go milling attachment and blitz for 10 seconds.
- Transfer to a stainless steel bowl and mix well with the remaining ingredients.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and spread the mixture over the tray approximately 2-3mm thick. If not spreading easily, place another sheet of baking paper over the top and use your hands or a rolling pin to spread the mixture out evenly. You want the crackers to be thin so they cook evenly and are crispy.
- Allow the crackers to sit out on the bench for a minimum of two hours or overnight.
- After they have rested, bake in the oven at 150 degrees for 20 minutes on one side and the flip and bake for 20-25mins on the other side until golden.
- Allow to cool before snapping into desired size.
- Store in an air tight container.