1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Friday, 5th July 2013 at 9am AEST and closes on Monday, 12th August 2013 at 5pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to https://apps.facebook.com/harveynormanbaking/, and complete the entry form with their full name, email address and daytime telephone and upload a photo of their baking style.
4. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the Facebook Promotion to win a Prize.
5. Visitors to the Harvey Norman Facebook page may vote for their favourite baking style photo entry between Friday, 5th July 2013 from 9am AEST and Thursday, 1st August 2013 until 11.59pm AESDT (“Voting Period”)
6. To submit a vote during the Voting Period, visitors to the Harvey Norman Facebook page will need to follow the prompts and enter the required information in order to submit a vote.
7. Voters must only vote once per photo entry, but may vote on multiple photo entries
8. The entry that received the highest number of votes each week during the voting period will be deemed the Winner of the Weekly Prize (“Winner”).
9. Winners of the Weekly Prizes will not be re-entered in subsequent Weekly Prize draws however all entries will be judged for the Major Prize.
10. The Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. There are a total of four (4) Prizes. One (1) Prize will be drawn each week. The Prize for Week 1 is One (1) Sunbeam Mixer valued at $299; The Prize for Week 2 is One (1) Sunbeam Mixer valued at $299; The Prize for Week 3 is one (1) Breville Hand Blender valued at $199; The Prize for Week 4 is one (1) Kmix Blender valued at $219.
12. The total value of the Weekly Prizes is $1,016
13. The Weekly Prize Draw will be take place each week on Friday at 12pm with the first draw taking place on Friday 12th July 2013 and the final draw taking place on Friday 2nd August 2013 (“Weekly Prize Draw”).
14. Winners of the Weekly Prizes will be contacted by phone or email and their details published on Facebook each Friday the first winner announced on Friday 12th July 2013.
15. The Major Prize is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
16. The Winner of the Major Prize will be judged on its creative merit.
17. There is one (1) Major Prize. The Major Prize is the choice of a total of $1,000 of colour appliances from the Kenwood, Breville or Sunbeam ranges. (“the Major Prize”)
18. Judging for the Major Prize will take place at 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Monday, 19th August 2013 at 10:30am.
19. The winner of the Major Prize will be notified by phone or email and their details published on Facebook on Friday, 23rd August 2013 (“Winner”).
20. Entrants must be residents of Australia aged 18 years and over to enter the Promotion.
21. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants as required (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Winner provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding the Prize.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners’ name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
24. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control subject to approval by relevant state regulatory authorities.
25. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
26. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
28. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition.
29. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241. 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 (“Promoter”).
30. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, Franchises and their related entities and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
ACT Permit Number: TP 13/02179 NSW Permit Number: LTPS/13/04496