GMX Junior 49cc Kids Quad BikeGE-YA49D-BLU, GE-YA49D-GEN, GE-YA49D-RED
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Start your engines and get ready for some four-wheeled fun with the GMX Junior 49cc Kids Quad Bike. With dedicated safety features, including governable speed and remote kill switch, this is an ideal starter bike for a young rev-head in the making.*
- The GMX Junior 49cc Kids Quad Bike can be easily turned on and off with the Physical Kill Switch located on the left side of the handle bar.
- There are three options for starting the quad: pull start, electric start or remote start.
- The Dead Man Switch clips on to the rider, causing the engine to stop if the rider falls off.
- The GMX bike has a governable speed, which means the user or their parents are able to set a limit as to the bike’s speed.
- The Remote Kill Switch gives control to the supervising parent or responsible adult to turn off the bike from a distance if they sense danger.
- Thick walls within the frame tubing of the quad make it a stronger and more heavy-duty product.
- A single functional headlight is included.
- Maximum weight capacity: 50kg.
- Rider capacity: 1 person.
- Available in red, green or blue.
- Always wear a motorbike-standard helmet when riding this product.
- Children must be directly supervised by a parent or responsible adult when riding the bike.
- Always adhere to the maximum weight capacity of the product.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Minor assembly is required, and in the interest of safety it is recommended that you have this product assembled by a qualified, skilled small engine mechanic.
- The recommended rider age is 6 and older. Any rider that is unable to fit comfortably on the quad should never attempt to ride it.
- A parent’s decision to allow their child to use the quad should be based on the child’s maturity, skill and their ability to follow rules.
- Assembled size: L x W x H - 99 x 57 x 51 cm
|Product Width (cm)||99|
|Product Depth (cm)||57|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions