Harvey Norman 'Win an Evening at the Night Noodle Markets' Promotion ("Promotion")
Terms and Conditions of Entry ("Terms")
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Tuesday, 1st July 2014 at 9am and closes on Sunday, 13th July 2014 at 5pm. 3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must make a purchase from the Harvey Norman Electrical Franchise listed in Appendix A and complete an entry form with their name, address, daytime telephone number, email address and invoice number and place it in the relevant Franchisee’s entry box.
4. One entry per person per transaction only.
5. There are twenty (20) prizes to be won. Each prize consists of four (4) dining and beverage vouchers valued at $80 (“the Prize”). Dining and beverage vouchers must be redeemed at the nominated food/beverage outlets at the Night Noodle Markets as stated in the winners email. The vouchers are valued at $20 each and no change will be given at the time of redemption.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. Winners are determined at random.
8. The Prize will be drawn at B1 Richmond Rd, Homebush West on Wednesday, 16th July at 12pm (“Draw”).
9. Winnners will be notified by phone and email within two (2) working days of the Draw (“Winners”).
10. To claim their prize, the winners must present the confirmation email at the Harvey Norman stand at The Brisbane Night Noodle Markets, Cultural Forecourt, South Bank Brisbane between Friday 18th July and Sunday 27th July. The Night Noodle Markets operate Mon and Tues 5pm – 9pm, Wed 5pm – 10pm, Thurs & Fri 5pm – 11pm, Sat 4pm – 10pm, Sun 4pm – 9pm.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
12. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
13. The Winner’s details will be published in the Courier Mail on Monday, 21st July.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
15. Winners will receive their Prize within two (2) days of the Draw via email.
16. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
18. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
19. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
20. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
21. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
22. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor used by the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
23. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
24. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter and/or Franchisee and/or Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
25. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
27. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 ("Promoter").
28. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd ("Holdings") or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word "Harvey Norman", or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
29. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.