1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Wednesday, 22nd June 2016 at 9am and closes on Sunday, 3rd July 2016 at 11:59pm.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must go to www.harveynorman.com.au/GWSComp
and complete an entry form with their name, address, daytime telephone number, date of birth and tell us in 25 words or less “Who is your favourite GWS player and why?”.
4. One entry per person only.
5. There is one Prize. The prize is one (1) Family Pass for two (2) Adults and two (2) Children to attend the GWS Giant Multicultural Match Day at Spotless Stadium, Homebush on Saturday, 9th July 2016 valued at $48; the opportunity for one (1) person 18 years or older to conduct the coin toss and one (1) person to participate in the mascot run. (“the Prize”).
6. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize and is at the winners expense.
7. Prize must be taken on Saturday, 9th July 2016.
8. Coin toss participant must be 18 years or older.
9. Mascot run participant can be under the age of 18 with parent supervision.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. This is a game of skill and chance plays not part in determining winners.
12. Judging for the Prize will take place at Harvey Norman Head Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Tuesday, 5th July 2016 at 12pm.
13. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Judging will be based on the best answer.
15. Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of Judging (“Winners”).
16. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) working days of Judging.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
18. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
19. Winners details will be published at www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannouncements on Wednesday, 6th July 2016.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
21. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
23. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
24. Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
25. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
26. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
27. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
28. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
29. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
30. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
32. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 (“Promoter”).
33. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman”, or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
34. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.