iRig StompIP-IRIG-STOMP-IN 8025813405035
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Use your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad with your existing pedalboard and rig, thanks to the impressive iRig Stomp.
- The iRig Stomp features a compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard.
- The Stomp can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular 1/4" guitar cables, with no need for adapters.
- Thanks to the iRig's large input gain knob, enjoy precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels.
- The Stomp's active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects - like a traditional stompbox - for seamless integration into any existing rig.
- Easily carry the Stomp on the road thanks to its ultra-compact nature.
- Built with a 3.5mm/1/8" jack, the iRig Stomp is perfect for silent practice with headphones.
- The Stomp comes with a guitar/bass tone shaping app, AmpliTube for iOS (download it free from the App Store). In addition, the Stomp can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack.
- The iRig Stomp is compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
|Product Height (cm)||21|
|Product Width (cm)||15|
|Product Depth (cm)||6|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.