Karastan Soft Transition Black Walnut Carpet FlooringSOFTTRANS9869
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Karastan carpet is in a class of its own and the very essence of opulence underfoot. Offering elegant aesthetics and undeniable tactile comfort, this premium flooring option is ideal for stylish homes that value quality, luxury and performance.
- Karastan soft transition offers luxurious comfort in a thick loop pile construction, which is suitable for hallways, bedrooms, stairs, and main living areas.
- New Nanoloc spill protection technology allows for quick and easy clean up, making Karastan the perfect carpet for families with kids and pets.
- Permanent built-in stain and soil protection combined with exceptional durability means you'll be enjoying your Karastan Carpet's beauty and style for years to come.
- This Karastan Carpet is made in part with annually renewable plant-based materials, so you can have a clear conscious when buying this Carpet.
- The Forever Clean features a lifetime full pet stain warranty and lifetime stain and soil protection warranty, even for rental properties.
Karastan Soft Transition Black Walnut carpet pictured at bottom of image.
|Range Name||Karastan Soft Transition|
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||Yes|
|Carpet Type||Modulated Loop|
|Product Width (cm)||366|
|Additional Cleaning Instructions||A clean, well maintained and ventilated carpet creates a healthier environment for your family. Harvey Norman recommends vacuuming your carpet on a regular basis. Vacuum high traffic areas daily, medium-to-high traffic areas twice weekly, and the entire house at least once a week. A professional steam clean every 12 - 18 months is also recommended to revitalise your carpet.|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.