Klipsch Quintet Speaker SystemQUINTETVREF
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Klipsch Quintet Home Theatre System features Tractix Horn technology, a powerful subwoofer and dynamic 5-channel surround sound to bring high-quality audio to your home.
- The Tractix Horn is a proprietary technology that results in clearer, cleaner sound while increasing placement flexibility and the size of the main listening area.
- The simplified styling of the Klipsch Quintet Home Theatre System ensures that it will fit seamlessly into any living or media room’s decor.
- The satellite speakers of the Quintet home theatre system output 50 watts of power each, while the centre channel produces 75 watts so you can enjoy room-filling audio.
|Number of Channels||5.1|
|Speaker Components||Centre, Subwoofer, Surround|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||110Hz-23kHz|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
BONUS $100 EFTPOS Card
Offer ends 31 May 2017. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value.
- 50 Months Interest Free – With Equal Payments. Offer ends 01/06/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 02/07/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .