Klipsch Reference Series 5.1 Channel Speaker SystemR28PACK51
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The peak of Klipsch’s Reference Series of speakers, the Klipsch Reference Series 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System features 2 floor standing speakers, a centre speaker, 2 surround speakers and a subwoofer.
- The R-28F Home Theatre System consists of 2 R-28F Floor Standing speakers, an R-25C Center Speaker, two R-14S Surround Speakers and an R-10SW Subwoofer.
- The R-28F Floor Standing speakers use 1” aluminium Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeters for aural clarity.
- An R-25C Center Speaker covers the middle portion of the Reference Series Home Theatre’s sound output, providing crisp speech translation.
- A single 10” R-10SW Subwoofer boasts a front facing bass driver, for the unimpeded transmission of thumping bass.
- A curved design and Dual 1" aluminium Linear Travel Suspension horn-loaded tweeters ensures the R-14S Surround Speakers fill every part of the room with sound.
|Number of Channels||5.1|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $270 EFTPOS Card
Offer ends 31 May 2017. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value.
- 60 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 28/05/2017.
- 50 Months Interest Free – With Equal Payments. Offer ends 01/06/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 02/07/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .