Linksys WUSB6100M Max-Stream AC600 Wi-Fi Micro USB AdapterWUSB6100M-AS
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Enhance your home internet gateway by upgrading your Windows PC to a MU-MIMO device with the Linksys WUSB6100M Max-Stream AC600 Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter. Thanks to its next-gen AC Wi-Fi technology, this USB adapter lets you enjoy faster wireless internet speeds, so you can stream media, play games, or download files conveniently.
- Easy to use, simply plug in the Linksys WUSB6100M Max-Stream AC600 Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter into your PC’s USB port, complete the automated driver download, and you’re good to go. You can also install the driver using the included CD.
- Linksys Max-Stream USB adapter uses Beamforming technology to streamline Wi-Fi signal to your Windows laptop or desktop, so you can enjoy uninterrupted internet connection all throughout.
- This dual-band USB adapter uses a 2.4 GHz band that offers speed capabilities of up to 150Mbps and a 5GHz band with speed capabilities of up to AC433Mbps. These bands work in unison to deliver reliable internet speeds, up to 3 times faster than the conventional Wireless-N.
- Compact and lightweight, this micro USB adapter can be easily placed inside your purse or briefcase.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Linksys WUSB6100M Max-Stream AC600 Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x CD-ROM with Setup Software and Resources
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4, 5|
|Product Height (cm)||1.1938|
|Product Width (cm)||1.8034|
|Product Depth (cm)||4.064|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.