Nikon AF-S 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR LensJAA822DA 018208200580
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Nikon AF-S 200-500mm F5.6E ED VR lens enjoys super telephoto abilities. Combining ED glass and 9 aperture blades with its ultra wide focal length you can capture sharp, detailed images of subjects as high as the sky.
- From shooting birds and planes to beats across the savannah the Nikon AF-S features a wide 200 – 500mm focal length to capture close up images of distant subjects with exceptional ease and precision.
- Fitted with 3 extra low dispersion glass elements that correct chromatic aberrations and improve contrast, colour quality and resolution
- Enjoy an enhanced bokeh effect with 9 aperture blades that maintain an almost perfectly circular aperture for a smoother, more natural and balanced defocusing.
- In-optics VR image stabilisation technology ensures sharp images every time by correcting incidental camera shake and blur caused by moving subjects.
- A silent wave motor offers a precise and especially quiet focusing to minimise appreciable noise recorded on video and eliminate incidental vibrations and camera shake
|Best For||Nikon DSLR Cameras|
|Product Width (cm)||26.7|
|Product Height (cm)||10.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.