Nikon D5500 DSLR Camera Body OnlyVBA440AA 018208941940
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Limit of 2 Per Customer
The Nikon D5500 DSLR camera showcases a wealth of intuitive photography friendly features such as a vari-angle touch sensitive monitor and an EXPEED 4 image processing engine.
- The Nikon D5500 is the first Nikon DSLR to feature a touch sensitive variable angle LCD monitor. This 3.2” monitor has touch sensitive focussing and aperture settings.
- The D5500 uses a 24.2 megapixel optical sensor and boasts a large dynamic range (ISO 100 to 25600) to create beautiful images that express your subjects perfectly.
- The Nikon D5500 Digital SLR is the smallest and lightest Nikon DX camera yet, weighting a measly 420 grams and producing a camera that’s easily to wield and comfortable to hold.
- Connect your D5500 to your smart device using the built-in Wi-Fi and the separately downloaded Wireless mobile Utility app for iOS or Android to simply and easily transfer your images.
|Product Type||Digital SLR Cameras|
|Lens Range||Body Only|
|Display Type||LCD Touchscreen|
|Display Size (inch)||3.2|
|Image Sizes (pixels)||6000 x 4000|
|Still Image Format||JPEG, RAW|
|Video Size||HD 1920 x 1080|
|Media Type||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Video Output||NTSC, PAL|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Product Width (cm)||12.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||7.0|
|Product Height (cm)||9.7|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Chance to win a Nikon Lens via redemption
Offer ends 11 October 2017. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Terms and Conditions apply. Consumers have 3 weeks from their purchase date to submit their application. See full details at: http://www.promotions.mynikonlife.com.au/
Offer ends 31st July 2017 (11006900)
- 4 Years Interest Free – With Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 06/08/2017.
- 24 Months Interest Free – With No Payments. Offer ends 06/08/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .