Good Food Month is here and the Sydney Night Noodle Markets are back - Harvey Norman is once again geared up to support this remarkable culinary event. This year, we've joined forces with Dyson to bring you and your friends a fun night out packed with music from our resident DJ, comfy seating, great prizes and Dyson Challenge. So come down and be sure to visit us!
Hyde Park, Sydney
6th - 23rd October
Our Resident DJ is Back!
Once you've grabbed your dinner and drinks from all your favourite food stalls, come and join us! Chill out and enjoy our resident DJ, keeping you entertained every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Get Snap Happy!
Grab a hat & strike a pose with our photo wall and be sure to tag us: #harveynorman #keepitclean.
Enter to Win*
Enter our Dyson Competition! Simply register and answer a few short questions for your chance to win the ultimate Dyson pack valued at $2,647.
Clean Up at the Night
Test your speed while keeping it clean! Take the fun, fast and furious Dyson challenge for your chance to win a Dyson V8 Absolute vacuum cleaner!
The most powerful suction of any cordless stick vacuum.
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Thursday, 6th October 2016 at 5pm and closes on Friday, 28th October 2016 at 11pm.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants visit the Harvey Norman Night Noodle Market Stand and complete a digital entry at the kiosk with their name, address, daytime telephone number and answer the four (4) questions.
4. One entry per person
5. There is one (1) Prize. The prize is an Ultimate Dyson Pack including: one (1) Dyson Big Ball Animal Pro valued at $999; one (1) Dyson Absolute Hand stick valued at $849 and one (1) Dyson Hot and Cold Air Purifier valued at $749 (“the Prize”).
6. The total value of the prizes is $2,597
7. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. Winners are determined at random.
9. The Prize will be drawn at Harvey Norman Promotions Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Friday, 4th November 2016 at 12pm (“Draw”).
10. Winners will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Draw (“Winners”).
11. Winners will be notified in writing within ten (10) working days of the Draw.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winners provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
13. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
14. Winners details will be published at http://www.harveynorman.com.au/winnerannoucements on Monday, 7th November 2016
15. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winners name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
16. The draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at Harvey Norman Promotions Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Friday, 3rd February 2017.
17. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
19. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
20. Subject to relevant state and territory regulations the Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
21. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
22. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
23. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Promoter and used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
24. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
25. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
27. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6206 (“Promoter”).
28. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman”, or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
29. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the Franchisees and their related bodies corporate and contractors and any other organisations associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
30. NSW Permit Number: LTPS/16/07490