Good Food Month Melbourne Promotion (“Promotion”)
Terms and Conditions of Entry (“Terms”)
1. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promotion commences on Sunday, 1st November 2015 at 9am and closes on Monday 30th November 2015 at 5:30pm.
3. To enter the Promotion, entrants must purchase any Fitbit Activity Tracker product during the month of November from a relevant Franchisee listed in Appendix A, or online, and complete an entry form with their name, address, daytime telephone number and invoice number and place it in the relevant Franchisee’s entry box.
4. One entry per person per transaction only.
5. The prize is dinner to the value of $1000 at any participating Melbourne restaurant listed in the Melbourne Good Food Month Guide for 2015 (“the Prize”).
6. Winner is responsible for any costs over $1,000.
7. Transport and accommodation are not included.
8. Prize valid for six (6) months only and is subject to availability.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. Winner is determined at random.
11. The Prize will be drawn at Harvey Norman Promotions Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140 on Friday, 4th December 2015 at midday (“Draw”).
12. Winner will be notified by phone within two (2) working days of the Draw (“Winners”).
13. Winner will be notified in writing within ten (10) working days of the Draw.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request Winner provide suitable identification of proof of age and identity prior to awarding a Prize.
15. If a Winner is under 18 years old, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s parent or guardian.
16. Winner’s details will be published in The Australian on Friday, 11th December 2015.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to announce and/or publish the Winner’s name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
18. Winner will receive their Prize within  days of the Draw via postage.
19. The draw for any unclaimed prizes will take place at Harvey Norman Promotions Office, B1 Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW on Friday 11th March 2016.
20. Entries that are illegible, incomplete or do not comply with these Terms are invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and claims for Prizes and reserves the right to disqualify an entrant where the entry process has been tampered with.
22. The Promoter is not responsible if the value of the Prizes changes between the date of publication of these Terms and the date the Prizes are awarded.
23. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel or recommence the Promotion if (a) for any reason the Promotion is not capable of proceeding as planned; (b) if the Promotion is corrupted or the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion is affected; or (c) if the determination of the winners or delivery of prizes is prevented or hindered by any event outside the Promoter’s control.
24. Except for any liability not excluded by law, entrants release and indemnify the Promoter and the Franchisees from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, that the entrant now has or in the future may have against the Promoter and/or Franchisees for any loss, damage or injury (including any special or consequential loss) suffered as a direct or indirect result of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion.
25. The Promoter’s decision in relation to this Promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
26. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being collected by the Franchisor and used by the Franchisor for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
27. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the office of the Franchisor. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
28. By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to their personal information being disclosed to the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and notifying the Winner.
29. If an entrant does not provide their personal information the Promoter will not be able to process the entry or notify that entrant if they are a Winner.
31. The Promoter is Generic Publications Pty Ltd A.B.N. 35 104 215 241 of 21A Richmond Road, Homebush West NSW 2140. Telephone Number 02 9201 6026 (“Promoter”).
32. Franchisee(s) means an entity with whom Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (“Holdings”) or a subsidiary of Holdings (as Franchisor) has entered into a franchise agreement governing the use of intellectual property belonging to or licensed to the franchisor including each trade mark, name or style of business embodying any form of the word “Harvey Norman”, or any other mark or style owned by the Promoter or a related body corporate of the Promoter.
|Harvey Norman Broadmeadows (VIC)||Harvey Norman Geelong||Harvey Norman Preston|
|Harvey Norman Chadstone||Harvey Norman Hoppers Crossing||Harvey Norman Richmond|
|Harvey Norman Chirnside Park||WHarvey Norman Knox||Harvey Norman Springvale|
|Harvey Norman Coburg||Harvey Norman Maribyrnong||Harvey Norman Sunshine|
|Harvey Norman Dandenong||Harvey Norman Moorabbin||Harvey Norman Thomastown|
|Harvey Norman Fountain Gate||Harvey Norman Mornington||Harvey Norman Watergardens|
|Harvey Norman Frankston||Harvey Norman Nunawading||Harvey Norman @ Domayne Melbourne QV|