Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mirrorless Camera with 14-42mm Lens Kit
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Black Olympus OM-D E-M10 Camera Body features a large, HD viewfinder, a 16 megapixel LiveMOS imaging sensor plus an Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm II R F3.5-5.6 Lens for high-quality image capture and portability.
- The integrated 1.44MP digital viewfinder of the OM-D E-M10 Camera features aspherical optics, 1.14x magnification and 100% field of view for a WYSIWYG shooting experience.
- This compact system Olympus camera is equipped with 3 axis image stabilisation to ensure a steady camera shot in almost any lighting environment.
- The 16 megapixel LiveMOS is an award winning image sensor that provides maximum ISO settings of up to 25600.
- The OM-D E-M10 features an OLED screen with one-touch shooting, auto-focus and a tilt mechanism for increased viewing angles.
- 14-42mm focal length and a wide aperture range means that the Olympus EZ-1442-2R Lens is suitable for indoor and outdoor shooting.
|Menu Langauges||Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian|
|ISO Sensitivity (Max)||25600|
|Shutter Speed (sec)||1/1400|
|Lens Range||14 - 42mm|
|Display Type||OLED Touchscreen|
|Display Size (inch)||3|
|Still Image Format||JPEG, MPO, RAW|
|Video Size||HD 1920 x 1080|
|Video Format||AVI, MOV|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 11 January 2017